Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Blog Page For All Friends by Walt Barrett

It seems that Facebook has evolved to the point that it is not the same Facebook that I joined several years ago.  I have also reached my friends limit.  That is why I have moved my comments and creative efforts to one of my more popular blogs.  I have lost track of many of my Facebook friends due to these changes. So for those of you who are interested in what I have to say it will all be here and I will try to comment every day.  I also have a full film schedule for our business for the rest of the year.  I will do my best to pass on all information that I feel will help you in your business,  career or life style.  We will also be posting photos and videos on this page.  We may ask you to register in order to keep track.
If you would be kind enough to FOLLOW the page it would be a great help to us and you would also be notified automatically when I post to this page.
It may take a few changes and adjustments to get this blog right so please bear with me.  There is an index on the site of all blogs going back several years.
Thanks,
Walt