Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CUSTOMER SAYS BATTERY CHEM IS THE REAL DEAL - SAVES $15,000.00 EASILY by WALT BARRETT

PHONE NUMBER UPON REQUEST

Hi my name is Manny and I own a shipping company. In my warehouse, I use 2 forklifts and 1 power jack daily. I was having lots of problems with my forklift batteries, they weren’t charging and it got to the point that they wouldn’t even take a charge. I called a company to come and repair them. I knew I didn’t want to buy new ones because it would be too expensive. The repair man came by and tested the batteries and said they were junk, there was nothing he or anyone could do to fix them! He suggested I put my name on a waiting list for used batteries. Which even used would run me about $5200 a piece!


After contemplating my choices, I decided to go online and research other options. This is when I came across Walter Barrett’s advertisement for Battery Chem on a website. It could not hurt to call. Upon speaking to Walter Barrett and explaining the problems I was having, he told me he knew exactly what was wrong and that he would sell me the Battery Chem products to fix the batteries myself. I preferred and insisted that he do the repairs himself, since I had no experience in repairing these types of batteries.

I drove the batteries down to Walter and within a week, I received a phone call from him saying that the batteries were ready and that they were repaired with Battery Chem. I immediately installed the batteries and they ran better than they had ever run.


It’s been 2 years since the repair, and let me tell you, the batteries are still running like new. I won’t even mention the name because I don’t want to embarrass the first repair man who wanted to charge me $5200 a piece for used batteries. But I will say this I’ve never gotten a better bargain in my 20 years in business!

Thank you again,
Manuel                                
Lowell, MA