Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bio Diesel and Straight Vegetable Oil Diesel Fuels



During the past several weeks I have received several personal e-mails to my web site www.chinadepot.com from people who are interested in getting into the Bio Diesel Business, and the Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) kit diesel fuel business. Well, I have been tinkering with engines for the past sixty years and I have done more research on the above subjects than I care to remember. The advice that I have been giving people is that I believe that these businesses are both going to emerge as huge sources of income. I believe this so strongly that we have started to manufacture our own line of SVO Dual Fuel components at our factory in India and have already received a very large contract from another country for these kits. Our target was to produce these kits at a very low price and we have accomplished our goal.The advice that I have given out to the folks that have been writing to me is to go to www.google.com and do the searched for both Bio Diesel and SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil) systems. It is an "open source" business at this point and you can find the answers to just about anything you need to know. Also, there is a wonderful book called "Journey to Forever" http://journeytoforever.org/ and you should start by reading it.Just remember one thing though. You can build the best product in the world, but you still have to market it. It's just like my blog here, or my web site. Compared to the entire world of the Internet, only a handful of people know about us. Imagine if we could only reach them all! How you do that is a whole other story!If you have any other thought or questions on these subjects please feel free to contact me. I have included some photos of the SVO kit components. We have not assigned and dealerships yet in the USA. We are planning to do this after we get our present obligations under control in Asia.
Have a great weekend!
Walt




No comments: