Thursday, November 09, 2006

Alternate Fuel Business

I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to my writing lately. I have been traveling a lot, and also very busy designing and building prototype fuel processors for alternate fuels etc. We are working on several large contracts. We expect to go to full time manufacturing of many of these systems in the next thirty to sixty days here in the USA.
I sincerely hope that no one is being fooled by the current drop in fuel prices. I am convinced that it is only temporary and I advise you to get into the alternate energy business, even as a sideline, if you are interested in making a lot of money in the future. As usual, my advice is not to give up your day job! These things take time and patience. If you start now, you will be ready when the prices hit the fan next time.
We would appreciate your comments.
Thanks,
Walt

No comments: