Saturday, February 14, 2009

Solar Steam Water Pump Diagram Free by Walt Barrett

I recently commented on an energy news letter I receive from Africa that back in 1973 I had designed and built a solar steam powered shallow well water pump that ran off of a double glazed flat plate solar collector, and that no one was interested at the time, so I put it on the shelf. Well believe it or not, after all these years, I have just received a flood of mail from all over the world. It is so much less expensive to build, and can benefit so many people that I decided a long time ago to give the idea away free to anyone that asked for it. It's very simple and has no moving parts. It's just another way of saying thanks for our continued success in business. Anyone desiring a copy of the file should contact me. I do not want these plans to ever be sold! That is the only condition to the offer. There are several ways to improve the performance too, so please use your imagination. For the free info please write to me at: info@hurrassolaramerica.com
Thanks,
Walt

No comments: