Thursday, November 05, 2009

Assisting the Third World “Guerrilla Technology” by Walt Barrett

Assisting the Third World “Guerrilla Technology” ”The concept is to train one person, one family , one village at a time, whatever it takes to make conditions better.” – Walt Barrett

We have had a great year this year so far, and people are starting to notice Accomplishments in the task of helping the poor third world people. We have representatives of a group from Haiti visiting today.
1. They have already purchased a solar lighting system that they intend to distribute in Haiti.
2. They will view our completed micro home.
3. They will view our Steam Pump project.
4. They will view our prototype solar steam generator.
5. They will view our Solar/Electric water pumping that we have been selling for years.
6. I will show them my experimental bamboo research program.
I will discuss my program with them for Haiti which I have dubbed “Guerrilla Technology” The concept is to train one person, one family , one village at a time, whatever it takes to make conditions better. Each person we train is expected to pass it forward and keep training others in the technology we have developed to make things better. I will continue to put my mind to the task of developing new products and ideas for the third world.
Things are shaping up quickly now as I have devoted more time and money to the program.
I’ll keep you posted.
Walt

No comments: