- To make the full 5 gallons simply add the entire 20 ounce pack contents to a 5 gallon pail of warm water and dissolve easily. Let the mixture sit overnight and stir again before using.
- To make a full 1 gallon container of Laundry Detergent simply dissolve 1/3 of a measuring cup to a 1 gallon container of warm water. Let the mixture sit overnight and stir again before using.
- For HE machines use only ¼ cup per load. 5 gallons will do 320 loads if used properly. That's only .06 cents per load
- For regular machines use only ½ cup per load. 5 gallons will do 160 loads if used properly. That's only .06 cents per load.By using our “Simply Add Water “ kits you are saving the unnecessary cost of shipping and fuel charges for over 41 pounds of water. We pass those savings directly to you and deliver to your door for only $10.95 per kit delivered. In the lower 48 USA.
- TO ORDER CONTACT email@example.com
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Walt Barrett's “Simply Add Water” Laundry Detergent Mix
5 gallons Only $10.95 delivered in the lower 48 USA for 5 gallons of Walt Barrett's MADE IN USA “Simply Add Water” For Eco-Friendly High Energy (HE) And regular design washing machine quality laundry detergent kit. Not harmful to septic systems, and no suds to clog your washer. Contains No fragrances or Dyes. A very green laundry product.