Friday, February 15, 2013

Some comments and thoughts for February 15 , 2013 by Walt Barrett

   I'll be publishing some comments here all day at: www.waltbarrett.com

The archives are way down at the bottom of the blog and go back to 2006.  I am still trying to get the comments to work but in the meantime you can reach me here. wbarrett1@aol.com

   Every morning I turn on the news to see who the bone picking media is trying to bring down today.  It looks like the target for today is the Carnival cruise line who happens to be having another run of bad luck again.  Personally, before anyone starts calling for resignations it would seem prudent to get all of the facts first.
   
  We are going to be visited by an asteroid at 2:24 EST Today Feb 15. And how about that meteor that blew up over Russia this morning.    I'm certainly happy it didn't trigger WW III.

   I wish that NASA would focus more on increasing the speed of our space ships and concentrate more on robotic crews for  now.  Of course they may have to with the impending budget cuts.

    It seems like congress hasn't changed much after the election as they are still up to their old tricks.
I will add to this today if I have the time.

For those of you who are interested in my weight loss program I had 3/4 of a cup of boiled brown rice fried over a few drops of olive oil and served with a teaspoon of honey drizzled over it, A razor thin slice of lean ham heated in the same frying pan and 1/2 a banana and 4 Oz of non fat milk.  I know they say that you are not supposed to have coffee but I have two cups with no sugar every morning, but otherwise I stick to my diet.  Coffee is supposed to stimulate your appetite, but I resist the temptation.  Coffee, in my case keeps my gut very clean.







Here is my Photo for the day.  
Let us make a web video for you.

See just one of our video styles here.